5♦The Five of Diamonds Person (9♦ / 3♣)
I chose July 10 because I know several people born on this day. Each date will have different influence because of having different planetary influence. The 5♦ is similar to the Jack of Diamonds in some respects.
The Salesperson Card
- This card has its share of challenges and its share of gifts. Like all Fives, they dislike routine and abhor anything that pretends to limit their freedom or put them in a box.
- They can be perpetual wanderers, never settling down for anything long enough to make it pay off. This includes their work and relationships.
- All Five of Diamonds have an inner restlessness, but they also want to accomplish something of value and stability in their lives. Often these two conflict with each other and it is a trick for them to find a career that gives them both.
- For many, sales is the work of choice. They can relate to people on all levels and this gives them great success in this area.
- There are likely to be financial losses in their life and situations where their kind-hearted nature costs them a great deal. Being closely associated with the Nine of Diamonds card makes them very giving people and tells us that there are outstanding debts to be paid in this life from the past.
- These people are givers and love to share their resources with their family and close friends.
- They are inherently spiritual and know what is of true value. The challenge comes in practicing what they know. They come into this life with a certain amount of karma which often takes considerable hard work to discharge. If they are lazy, there will be many problems. They must practice what they know and do what it takes to get the job done without shirking responsibility.
- If they align themselves with a higher purpose or ideal, they can become the creators of their destiny and have much more success and fulfillment. Such a strong Neptune influence creates a desire to help others as part of the life’s work. If this Neptunian vision is used only to pursue their own personal desires and fantasies, it always backfires and brings pain and suffering.
Some of the Five of Diamonds Issues Concerning Relationships
- These people are restless and changeable – often averse to commitment and for these reasons, many of them have difficulty in making a relationship work for an extended time period.
- They are attracted to those of wit and creativity and they themselves can be quite charming, but also calculating and crafty when it comes to love. In many cases, love is a mental game to them and many of them lose sight of their feelings as they get wrapped up in their analysis of love.
- They can be very sneaky and dishonest in this area if they choose to. At the same time, contact with books and other knowledge material about love and relationships always has a tremendous impact on them and brings them up to a higher level and more happiness.
- The whole concept of marriage and the yearning for intimacy that love requires is a major challenge for them, one that they are sure to deal with a lot during the course of their life.
- Being a Five they don’t want to return to the confinement of the “box” that marriage can represent. They want to explore and be adventurous.
Other 5♦ Birthdates
Other dates on which you can be born and be a 5♦ are: 1/22, 2/20, 3/18, 4/16, 5/14, 6/12, 8/8, 9/6, 10/4 and 11/2.
My personal experience with the 5♦ is that they have to be careful about the 3♣ influence as they can have obsessive thoughts which block out everything else and their desire for freedom is in direct conflict with their desire for security. When they are on the high road (which is the best road for all of us) they have little or no tolerance or understanding of those whose road doesn’t measure up to their own idea of what it should be.